Turn Over a New Leaf

I have come to realize that no matter what you try to go through in life it all boils down to change. When we were younger, we tend to have too much idealism. We feel like we’re ready to take charge of our lives. We feel like we’re ready to take over a lot of responsibilities particularly assumed tasks that brought us to take traditional roles in our family and in the society.

Just recently, I found out that I’m in a very dark phase in my life where I don’t even know what I am, where I should be and what I really want to do. It is like I have come this far only to find out if I really want to teach, write and live independently in my own terms.

Having had various experiences already both in the work and relationship department, made my life seemed like an assortment of work experiences and almost beginning relationships but no closures. Is this what they call patterns?

Though still not quite sure what I’m going through, for now I only know I just have to accept whatever and whoever I am.

The knowledge that your soul is spiritually awakened by a distinctive consciousness makes you somehow an alien to your own self. Having an active sensitivity both positively and negatively was almost like a curse for me.

Going through this dark confusing neutral phase in my life I learned that change is the only constant thing in this world. For it is indeed continuous throughout our lives.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Women's Niche - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template