Early last year, I stumbled upon a blog entitled Soul Meets World. I can’t exactly remember how I came across it. But all I know is I got instantly fixated in reading it. Like the fanatic couch potato that I am, I became one of its avid online readers.

Undergoing a lot of changes then, I was at a relentless pursuit to improve my character. The genius behind this lovely and amazing blog is its ability to quench the thirst of those who seek truth and wisdom in the drama in our lives. No matter how mundane our daily life experiences are, however small and immaterial details are, everything and everyone lead back to the greatest source of Universal Love. From curiosity and interest in reading one of its articles being aware that it covers an ample array of topics and issues to choose from, it became my fountain of knowledge continuously uplifting my spirit every time I wrestle with my downfall. Each word seems to echo a silent support encouraging and telling me not to lose sight and hope with my visions and goals in life. Paradoxically and significantly, it has been my favorite paperback in the web that I must pay particular attention to.

Believing beyond doubt and reason, profound writers prevalently now known as bloggers can also be called messengers from God. One of them is Alexys Fairfield whose art of blogging captivates all souls who yearns for a spiritual revolution. Stirred by her sense of purpose, thy long dormant passion for writing reawakened and my dreams got clearer. Along the path of self-discovery, it is with immense certainty and joy to say we are kindred spirits.

May this post serve as an inspiration to see the best in every one of us? It is lovingly dedicated to an amazing and exceptional woman blogger of self-improvement, Alexys Fairfield of Soul Meets World.

2 comments:

Alexys Fairfield said...

Hi WN,

This is by far one of the best reviews that I have received. It's words fill my heart like a sonnet making it's way across my soul. Thank you for your passionate and heartfelt love letter. I will treasure it always. The blogosphere is a powerful medium that connects souls all over the world in love, light and harmony. May you continue to be uplifted by the presence of love.

Thanks again my friend.

wn said...

Alexys,

Thank you also for always uplifting our souls.

Copyright © 2008 - Women's Niche - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template