Habit

Everyday I see my reflection on the mirror and sunken eyes are staring back at me. I don’t know what happened to me. I feel like that I am no longer myself. My looks didn’t change except from the little darkness around my eyes. I do sleep well but I don’t know why I still have my ugly eye bags, probably due to depression. My friends usually tease me about taking drugs. Yes, maybe I am an addict, addicted to the past.

I miss my old self. Today, I’m trying to live like I used to be. I go to work as always, visit my friends often, and go shopping with my sister when I have the time. Nothing has change much to my life except myself. Only one person can exactly tell that something is bothering me and that person is you. Sadly, you are no longer here in my life to tell me that. No matter how much I want our friendship to last forever, it slowly drifts away like sands taken by the wind. It is true that the people who have already served their purpose in your life are often taken from you too soon. And now that you are gone, no friend will truly understand me like you do. How can I start living my life without you?

Yes, maybe you are a habit that is hard to break. I often pray to God for guidance as I teach myself on how to break this habit before my life will be taken away from me. You are right; life is too short to be wasted. I want to enjoy life like you used to tell me. Tomorrow I will let go of your memories to break free from this habit.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Women's Niche - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template